Thursday, May 14, 2015

Turquoise







This is my favorite color in the summer time...turquoise! Reminds me on the sea, sand, long beach walks, hot summer nights...so there was no dilemma with buying this skirt with mesh insert by H&M. It`s very very tight and points out every inch of the body so you really need to have a good body to wear it. And these are my shoes of the season...well for now at least :) These leather babies are by Zara and they are super super popular, they go with almost any spring outfit and they are such a wearable pair. And of course what every girl needs in her life...at least me lol it`s a little bit of sequins. You just have to now how to dose them. My top is by H&M as well and I think it works really good with the rest of the outfit. Hope you like my new post, I`ll be back really really soon...keep reading!! Love and kisses xo xo xo










No comments:

Post a Comment