Friday, May 29, 2015

Festival look



 Festival looks are a huge thing for the last couple of years...either we are talking about Coachella or Ultra or Garden. Although festivals are all about music, fashion is having a huge roll in them. Internet is full of pictures of festival looks, bohemian looks etc....so I found my inspiration today in festivals who are starting very soon here in Croatia. I like fringes very very much and they are so good with this short boyfriend jeans by Vero Moda and if I could I would wear them all day and all night. Rucksack bag is a must on this kind of thing...fashionable and practical, easy to go with it. The vest is by C&A and shoes are by Sisley...hope you like this post as much as I do and have a great fun at festivals this summer..love you all, hugs and kisses xo xo xo



No comments:

Post a Comment