Monday, June 1, 2015

It`s the shoes






Midi skirts in any kind of way are my ideal combo for spring or summer outfit. If you have a body shape like mine and you are tall, midi skirt is an absolute must if you ask me. This leather one I bought on my trip in Beograd last year and now I am on mission to find many more like this one in so many different colors and prints...I am open to suggestions lol :) The shoes are insane I mean they are literally crazy good! They are designer inspired by Jimmy Choo and way less expensive then the Choos ha ha ha... I got mine in a local shop called Roko in my hometown and they look way better when you wear them instead of looking them on the shelf. And of course there is always a little dose of navy stripes in my case...I am a true stripeholic lol...hope you like my new post stay tuned for more amazing staff and love you all so much... xo xo xo







No comments:

Post a Comment