Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Flowers











Like every spring/summer season flower pattern is a big must. Whether you like small print or extra big print in the end it`s all about flowers. Mine dress is from Peek & Cloppenburg...and I can honestly say that`s my favorite dress in the closet. It has this amazing silhouette makes you wanna spin all day and with this black on the back kinda makes it a formal a little bit. So I could wear it on a daily base but also at the wedding  For this occasion I combined it with small denim jacket and little red bag all by Mango and flats by Aldo. And of course as a true flower girl (although I don`t like flowers very much) I had this flower head-band which completed my look. Even looking at the pictures you can see the spring came in his fully glory, finally!! Hope you like this post and you`ll hear from me soon....love & kisses for all of you xo xo xo








No comments:

Post a Comment