Friday, February 13, 2015

Unzipped










It was one of those days...a great one, one of those when I wonder am I in Australia or Croatia. I was in such a good mood (that`s what sun and sea does to a men) and I think you can see that on the pictures. I paired this little black lace dress by Naf-Naf with this cute high heel booties and a red trench coat by Mango. Usually girls like to choose beige color when they buy trench but for me red is the new beige lol :) and that`s the mantra I followed when I was shopping for a trench. It`s such a vibrant color, kinda makes you feel alive! And of course there is the purse with the bow, it has been hidden in my closet for quiet some time, so when I ran into it I couldn`t be more delightful. Hope you enjoy this post, feel free to comment,like,share or the opposite...Love you all and xo xo :))







No comments:

Post a Comment