Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Baby colors











Hey guys....new post is here!! So I played again with the pastels (guilty as charge lol) and on this almost spring day I decided to took my new coat out for a walk hahaha...Baby blue coat is by Bershka and my love for him goes on and on, this color makes me so peaceful and it`s such a easy thing to wear it. And my love got even bigger when I got him on a huge sale :) it fits so nice with baby pink tights by Zara (you wouldn`t say I like baby colors ha?)...But my adoration goes to the shoes! These Oxford kinda shoes are by Aldo and they are so so cute with this rhinestones I mean you gotta love them!! They are quit new to me so you`ll be seen them a lot now especially with the warmer weather. Pictures are taken in my hometown near the new beach called Banj...need I say they are fabulous?! Hope you like this post,love you all and thank you for reading me!! xo xo xo see you soon!!







No comments:

Post a Comment