Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rainy day












First February post.....I had a totally different idea on my outfit when I woke up this morning and then the rain happened...so it didn`t leave me much choice then to go with the rain boots. This black beauties are from Sisley, they are so elegant so fitted with the leg everything you want from rain boots. The camel brown cape is by Sheinside and the skirt is Naf-Naf. The skirt is hanging in my closet 3 years I think and I can honestly say that it is by far favorite skirt among others in my closet.....such a girly chic skirt :) The fringe bag I bought in a local shop in my hometown, love this beige color, goes with everything. Hope you like this post..keep reading,sharing,liking....Love and kisses for all xo xo xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment