Monday, April 18, 2016

Thigh highs meets off shoulder







This is a sunshine post :) so this is another example how you can wear newest trends of 2016. This time I`ll show you how you can wear off-shoulder dress and thigh high lace-up sandals/boots. I love off-shoulder tops and dresses so you`ll see me wearing those pieces this summer a lot. For this occasion I wore it with lace up high sandal boots. I absolutely love them and they are the new acquisition in my shoe closet :) so I kinda look festival here with this lace sleeveless top and wavy hair with headband but I love those festival looks. They are very chic and wearable and very effortless. And the bag makes a little pop of color... dress is by Zara, bag is by Mango, shoes are from local shop in Zagreb called Roberto and this sleeveless top is from ebay...so you can look very chic and trendy without spending all that money...hope you like this post, stay tuned and I`ll bring you a whole lot of this...love you all xo xo









No comments:

Post a Comment