Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ice cream colors








Working on my page again actively, I missed blogging...anyway as you can see the spring has arrived and the magazines and websites are full of spring trending. You can literally find hundreds of different styles, from boho, flowers,fringes,frills...you name it. So the best thing you can do is to find yourself a few styles that suit your personality and work them out. One of my favorite style is the "pastel look" sort of ice cream look. Without a doubt you`ll see me wearing mint, dusty pink, lavender, light green, vanilla-yellow (seriously woman are inventing shades of colors)...but if you stay tuned I`ll show you how you can rock so many different other styles. Coat is a hand work of my mother, dress is by Zara, shoes are from ebay (first time I bought shoes throw web) and that gorgeous mint bag is from a local shop downtown. Hope you enjoy this post, we`ll be reading soon again...xo xo







No comments:

Post a Comment