Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Autumn colors







Omg...it`s been such a long time since I wrote a new post...I`ve been pretty busy with work and college and hundred other things but I missed this every hour of every day. I promise I`ll make up for this period of non writing. I won`t write much this time, I`ll just let pictures speak for themselves. Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year this colors are so amazing makes you feel grateful to see such a beauty. This is probably one of my best combos for this time of the year when it`s pretty sunny during the day and chilly at night. Some sweater (mine is by Takko) mixed with cardigan (by Zara)   and of course the inevitably high heel boots over the knee (I got mine from Ebay) + the hat (mine is by Benetton) makes the perfect comfy-cozy outfit for the autumn. 
Hope you like this post I really enjoyed making it...love you all xo xo and ttys :))))


















No comments:

Post a Comment